This panel will discuss the impact of the 2016 Presidential election on the APA voting bloc (with a focus on the issues, and not necessarily the candidates), the opportunities and challenges of APA politicians, the nature of the APA voting bloc, and the future of APA political influence.
- Harmeet Dhillon, Chairwoman, San Francisco Republican Party
- Aarti Kohli, Interim Executive Director, Asian American Advancing Justice-Asian Law Caucus
- Assemblymember Evan Low, California State Assembly, 28th District
- Assemblymember Phil Ting, California State Assembly, 19th District
- Frank H. Wu, Distinguished Professor, University of California Hastings College of the Law; Chair, Committee of 100 (moderator)
Free for SABA-NC members to attend with discount code SABA-NCDISCOUNT
For more information and tickets please visit: http://asiasociety.org/northern-california/events/asian-americans-and-2016-presidential-election