Join us for the 22nd Annual Gala!
On March 6, 2015, the South Asian Bar Association of Northern California (SABA-NC) will proudly host its 22nd Anniversary Gala at the San Francisco Design Center.
The Gala is the premier event for South Asian attorneys in Northern California and regularly draws a diverse audience of judges, attorneys, law students, academics, politicians, South Asian community leaders and prominent members of the state, local and other minority Bar Associations. The Gala also benefits the SABA-NC Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization which provides public interest fellowships to law students committed to serving the South Asian community.
Last year's sold out Gala drew in hundreds of attendees including prominent judges, lawyers and leaders of the South Asian community. We hope to make this year even bigger by celebrating the achievements of exceptional people in our community. We invite you to an evening of celebration, entertainment, and recognition of excellence within the South Asian legal community.
Please forward any inquiries to email@example.com.
* Semi formal/cocktail dress code (show us your South Asian spirit!)
* Parking Information: There are several lots and plenty of street parking near the San Francisco Design Center.
Friends of SABA
The South Asian Bar Association – Northern California (“SABA-NC”) was founded in 1993 to:
- Promote alliances between South Asian legal professionals in Northern California and throughout the nation;
- Advocate for the South Asian community;
- Support those who value diversity in the legal profession;
- Assist law students, and those interested in the law, with developing contacts with practitioners;
- Provide information to members on careers and the legal market in Northern California; and
- Provide an avenue for professionals and other community leaders to take an interest in matters of concern to South Asian attorneys.
Whether you are interested in networking and business development, community service, staying informed on civil rights issues, working to increase diversity on the judicial bench, or social events, SABA-NC has members who share your interests. Join SABA-NC today! (If your membership has expired, renew now!)
For information about our upcoming events, volunteer opportunities, advocacy efforts, etc. please view our semi-monthly newsletter.
Sign up here for free to receive our semi-monthly newsletter and other announcements from SABA-NC.
If you're in the Sacramento area, click here to be taken to SABA Sacramento's website.