Welcome to SABA-NC
The 21st Annual Gala is almost here!
Events and Activities
The South Asian Bar Association – Northern California chapter (“SABA-NC”) was founded in 1993 to ensure that Bay Area South Asian lawyers were provided an avenue to develop professionally, network among peers and volunteer within the South Asian community. Since then, SABA has organized MCLE events, monthly luncheons, happy hours, and mentorship events for its members, hosted the SABA annual banquet, supported and hosted fundraiser's for South Asian community support and social service organizations, and advertised, facilitated, and encouraged members to provide pro bono legal services to those in need.
- Promote alliances between South Asian legal professionals in Northern California and throughout the nation.
- Advocate for the South Asian community.
- Support those who value diversity in the legal profession.
- Assist law students, and those interested in the law, with developing contacts with practitioners.
- Provide information to members on careers and the legal market in Northern California.
- Provide an avenue for professionals and other community leaders to take an interest in matters of concern to South Asian attorneys.